18 Jun Install Ceiling Fans This Summer!
Want to Cool Down Your House?
Want to cool down your house, improve circulation, and give your electric bill a break? You need to install ceiling fans this summer!
A properly installed fan can compliment your air conditioner by letting it run less. This improves efficiency and is better for the environment, not to mention the money you save on energy bills. Ceiling fans can also be beneficial during the winter months; with a quick switch in direction, your fan will push the warmer air at the ceiling back down to spread throughout the room.
Another advantage to installing a ceiling fan is room decor. Put that finishing touch on your favorite room without sacrificing space for a floor standing or desk fan. With modern design and improved mechanics, your ceiling fan can become a feature of a room without being noisy or an eyesore. They are also safer for kids and pets.
When choosing your ceiling fan, there are 5 points to take into consideration:
- Blade Pitch – The wider the blade and higher the angle, the more air gets moved.
- Blade Finish – Make sure the factory has treated the blades with a moisture sealant to prevent wooden blades from warping and peeling, and metal blades from scratching and tarnishing.
- Motor Quality -Fans that come with motors with sealed and lubricated ball bearings require less maintenance, if any.
- Energy Star rated -Energy Star-rated fans are 50% more efficient than conventional ones.
- Installation – This is very important when deciding where you want your fan located in your room as well as ensuring optimal efficiency. Watch our short 10-step installation video!
Mister Sparky Electrician Tulsa, America’s On-Time Electrician in Broken Arrow, Jenks, Bixby, Sapulpa and Claremore services the Tulsa metro area with a team of licensed electricians. In addition to emergency electrical repairs, some of the electrician services provided by the company include: electrical outlet/switch repair, ceiling fan installation, lighting installation, residential wiring repair, landscape lighting installation and home electrical inspections. Call us today at (918) 200-9900 to schedule an appointment!